Traveling abroad with new electronic gadgets need receipts for US costums

United States
December 11, 2009 11:52pm CST
I have just watch TFC channel in my TV, a travel tips for those who are going in and out the United States to bring or carry the receipts or registration papers of our new electronic gadgets such as laptops or cameras to make sure that these are are bought in the US and not abroad insuring the you will not be tax. Any opinions or experiences in this regard? Thanks.
No responses