herbal medicnces

I am doing reserach in herbal remedies for joint and muscle pain associated with possible Fibromyalgia. Can someone give me any tips.
Hi there, I know some approved and tested herbal medicines for joint and muscle pain but I don't know if these plants are available in all regions. I think it can only bee seen in tropical countries. First is the "ulasimang bato" some called it "pansit-pansitan" (scientific name is peperomia pellucida), it is effective in fighting arthritis and gout. The leaves can be eaten fresh like a salad or you can make it like a tea. You can eat or drink it three times a day every after meal. Second is the the "Yerba Buena" (scientific name Clinopodium douglasii, it is commonly known as Peppermint, the vine is used to relieve body aches or pain.
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Hi Kittten. I have fibromyalgia, and along with medication prescribed by the rheumatologist, I find various things that do help: MSM is one of those things. Cherry juice and berries help reduce inflamation and pain, as do things like aspercreme and Ben Gay, heat, or ice. Some take Melatonin to help with sleep issues. For the best info, go to the mayo clinic website or webmd and search under fibromyalgia. They are very reliable sources. Best of luck, Karen