is there any site that helps to invest our money?

hi dear friends is there any site that will help us to invest our money and will give return for that. here it should be accepting paypal and also the minimum of 10$. if yes means please tell me thank you
@monouu (2612)
I come across a fund management site that is paying since 2008, minimum invest is $10. They deal with stocks and bonds you get daily dividend of not less than 1%. The site is professional with 24hr live support, telephone & email support as well. If you like more info and see my payment proof, refer to my blog. However I must say ALL investment come with risks, be it online or offline so don't risk what you can't afford to lose. In addition No investment site will want to deal with Paypal since few years back because Paypal don't like investment sites and tend to freeze/lock their accounts. Liberty Reserve is the most accepted payment processor in the investment industry.