Do you listen music on mobile?

@umer5222 (724)
Cyprus
As we know that mobile is very good technology in this century. Many peoples use it for call or text messages. But now these days, many peoples listen music on mobile, For me it is the best tool on the way, I do listen while traveling or on journey.Do you listen music on mobile?
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
no i don't listen to music on my cellphone cause my cellphone does'nt have that feature,but my husband is planning on getting me one of those Iphone,and i am so excited and can't wait to actually own one,i wanna be technological...lol
Hey DOLLY it's not really compulsory to get an Iphone.Now almost every phone in this century have a media player in it where you can listen to music.Hey I'm just saying.Well but if you got the money than no one is stopping you.Iphone definitely have more application compared to a normal mobile phone or smart phone.One of the apps I love is "Tap Tap Revenge".You should check that application out once you get that Iphone of yours :D
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
to be honest if i had the money to buy the iphone for myself i would'nt cause it think it cause too much.it's just a phone and phone can be easily damage if u drop by accident,it could be lost or stolen and then all the money you sent will go down the drain,but since my husband said he wanted to get me one that's fine with me,but when i do get it i will make sure i take very good care of it.
Yes i agree with you.I always prefer to listen music when i need to sleep in nite. Very melodious songs with little sound. While travelling sometimes i will listen because during travel i love to see all the side mainly the nature ones.
@morpit (12)
• Finland
Yeah, I do. I just ordered a new Nokia XpressMusic for this. I have my mobile phone with me always, and so does the music this way. Just conventional.
@kevinll (967)
I like to listen to music by mobile phone, it is convenient. I also use it to read novel. You can find more function in a phone. So we only can a phone and solve a lot of problem. Do not take mp4 or camera.
@elokps (138)
I do listen music on mobile phone because I still not have ipod or mp4 player . I like listen music while on traveling and on journey also. everyday when I walk to office from home I always listening music from mobile phone because when we go out and listening music our life will be more spirit and cheer up .
no,I don't because it would cost extra money to use it!!!