Boxing Day is approaching us!! what do you plan to purchase on this boxing day?

Hi Boxing day is approaching us. it's Dec 19th , almost one week left most of store has released their flyer.. what r guys planning to buy on this big sale holiday? any anything special?? I am going to buy a macbook pro for my next studying term.. how about you guys?
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
Well i have absolutely no idea,don't think i will be going anywhere for either,well i got nothing plan.
but sometimes we still can get a big deal on boxing day.. its real cheaper than any time before...
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
ok
I would get something but I am unfortunately banned from buying anything else cause i blew all my mom's cash (the money she gave me to go shopping) on this super cute top from aeropostale and i bought a cami along with it so there goes my plans, sucks for me huh...........
@ruchimom (280)
I went to a Boxing day sale four years ago and ever since I have never gone because I think it is crazy I don't wait for anything vital,If I really need it I buy it as when required ,It is crazy out there where you ahve fight for parking and then fight for stuff etc I think it is a just a retailers way of making money