do you think your English improved after using mylot ??

mylot is a very good site in all sense. it helped me to improve my english (but still i feel that there is a lot to improve in my english) but its just amazing that how my english as a language has grown due to the use of sites like mylot. how do you feel?
just the same as i think. Although i'm not from an english-speaking country, i dont' think my english is as poor as imagine. And of course, i haven't the purpose to improve english on the myLot. If so, can i easily reply discussions? Even looking-up dictionary is rather slow. So i just come here for chatting and find some friends with the same interests and obviously for a goal which most of us hold: the money we'll earn.
@May2k8 (7001)
my answer is a little to improve my English, may be I need to learn more to get upgrade my knowledge about English. While I'm using myLot I'll listen and hear what people talking about and try to write down my words in every sentence.
@nautilus33 (1831)
Hi! Yes, I think so. I learned many new words, while responding to other discussions, and also learned something about the tenses, because it was very hard to me to use them. Well, I am no so good now, but I think, I manage it better than at the begining!