How to make money online free

HI, I am interested to know genuine ways to make $$$$ online.
@CatGods (4599)
Why not use your skills hobbies and interests and turn them into ways to make money? Now I have just given you multiple free ways to make money online and not only are they free ways but they are genuine ways too because they are your skills and your ideas. But if you can't think and your IQ is that of a rock and you have what is known in psychology as learned helplessness, well then I guess you will be a lost cause. I see so many people today who want every thing handed to them on a silver platter because they don't want to take the time to think or put in the effort and do their own research.
Try this website this is the highest paying survey website. The best thing is they are completely free to join but the bad news is that, they only allow members from USA and Uk. Also they will be closing membership soon, which I guess is because, it will become unpractical to pay so many people high paying survey. But anyway if you are from USA or Uk then consider yourself lucky. http://www.youropinioncounts.co.cc/