What's your best moment in year 2009?

@kaka135 (14115)
Malaysia
My best moment was on 26 February 2009, that was the time when my first baby boy was born. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment, it's such a memorable moment. Though it's very painful, I was really happy to see my baby boy after carrying him with me for more than 9 months. He's such a precious gift to me. He really brings a lot of joys and laughters to all of us. I always thank him for being my lovely and understanding son. How about you? Year 2009 is going to the end soon, spend a little time and think of your best moment in this year.
I received straight As on my report card for the end of the Fall Quarter at college. That was awesome.
@kaka135 (14115)
Hi there, thanks for your response. It's so great that you've got straight As! Happy New Year~~ ^_^
The best moment in 2009. In China, it is national day and I got married that day. happy myloting
@kaka135 (14115)
Hi alexfeile318, congratulations on your wedding! ^_^
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
The best moment of 2009 is just two days back. The results of MS, post graduation has come and both my children passed in it. For my son, it is second post graduation and for my daughter, it is first post graduation. Apart from this, I do not remember any thing special, may be I can say getting your friendship in mylot. Happy Christmas and Happy New Year.
@kaka135 (14115)
Hi there, thanks for your response. Congratulations on your children's achievements! Yeah, it's nice to know more friends from mylot here. ^_^
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Oh, yes, the most special 3 days in my entire life were each of days one of my daughters was born, and indeed, we never do forget those moments or that first cry :) For me, 2009 had a lot of special days, so it would be really hard to pick only one. Hm, so I think I'll select each day that I saw a family member, or perhaps the day my grandson graduated from high school. Karen
@kaka135 (14115)
Hi there, thanks for your response. It's really great to see our babies being born, right? I think it's wonderful to see your grandchildren growing up too. Happy New Year!
@cwong77 (2011)
kaka... my best moment was also on the 17 February 2009, and that's the born of my little baby girl. You are right, despite painful, but it's a wonderful moment when she was born. I was so much better now with a baby girl, which she has given so much of laughter, smile, pain and all sorts throughout the year.
@kaka135 (14115)
Hi there, thanks for your response. Yeah, it's really wonderful to be a mother, right? Happy parenting! ^_^
@thenieruz (137)
October 14th I went to a job interview and was hired on the spot to start the very next day. I felt very accomplished since I had been looking for a full time job for over two years.
@kaka135 (14115)
Hi there, thanks for your response. Congratulations on your new job! Hope you are enjoy yourself with the job. Happy New Year!
@ruchimom (280)
Hi I am sure this is by far the best feeling when you see the baby for the first time after being born Two best things happedned for me in 2009.First we got the house of our dreams and secondly,we went overseas after a long timeto catch up with family and friends. 2009 was indeed a fast one didnt even realise where it went.
@kaka135 (14115)
Hi ruchimom, thanks for your response. It's nice that you have a wonderful year! ^_^ Merry Christmas & Happy new Year to you~~
I am so glad to hear you have a lovly baby.I can feel how happy you are.I can not tell which moment is best but I think my total 2009 is not bad.
the best part of the year 2009 is when I passed my licensure exam and also when i found out that i have opportunities of worknig abroad and i got accepted. I love the year 2009 because things seemed to happen my way and it made me happy.
@arystine (1275)
I had several best moments this year. First, when I learned that I will be among the law graduates for 2009 and the graduation day itself. Next is when I finally accepted the job offer and was informed about the perks of my job. I just love year 2009! :-)
September 7th, when my boyfriend now and I had our first date, he's such an amazing man, and the day we met will be a day i will remember, and a story i love telling :)
@bing28 (3798)
My best moment in year 2009 was last Dec 24, when my son decided to have our internet settled after over a month. He asked me if what do I want for Christmas, I immediately answered, I want the internet for christmas. While I was busy preparing our Noche Buena, he went out and then when he came back we got internet again. That was my best moment. Should it did not happen, I won't be able to do mylotting again.
@jkcokley (267)
I don't have a best moment. The year has been so troublsome. I would have to say when thinking about it that the moments that my sons and daughters have given we there new insights would be the best moments that I have had. When they make me laugh or comfort me when they know that I'm down. Child know no matter how hard to try to hide that your miserable. Just thoughts of them can make me smile. So I will have to say my best moments are when they shine!
@Jakywoo (102)
Thank you for reminding me to think over the year I have experienced.It's meaningful!Let me see````maybe I am not a good student because I didn't work hard in this year.I made a good friend on net.I have some new experiences.I got a year old.`````So many odds and ends in my mind.
@lilgold (89)
Barrack Obama getting elected, he will be our savior
there's still a week left before 2009 finally ends but i can say for now that the best thing that happened to me this year was when i quit my job of 6 years. many would think that its foolishness coz of economic crisis right now, and also the fact that until now, i still am jobless and penniless :) but all i can say is that, that decision was a turning point of my life. it made me realize the value of having a job, but most importantly, a person should be happy on his/her work. i'll never forget this year coz i feel guilty of bumming around instead of looking for another work but nevertheless, being a bum served its own purpose and i know that i've learned my lesson well. :D
@rjvb26 (2518)
Congratulations my friend! I too have the same moment like you, this 2009 was the birth of my second baby and it is a girl. My first was a boy and the second is a girl who give us joy this 2009, she was very beautiful and she was the best gift that we have received this year. Have a great day!
@jillmalitz (5132)
I am so happy or you. Enjoy. My best moment was when my husband and I got back together after Thanksgiving. Things have improved and I pray that they continue to do so. Have a great holiday!
• South Korea
2009.12.11 Anniversary of me and my GF.^^
sleeping
@maximax8 (28558)
One of my best moments of 2009 was achieving another of my dreams. It was on 27th June 2009 when my baby girl, Amber, was born. My baby girl is such a special gift and I have always dreamed of having a daughter. I have two wonderful sons that I also treasure. Another one of my treasured times in 2009 was my trip to South Africa. I was with my toddler son and I was pregnant with my baby girl. We explored Cape Town and the Garden Route. It was exciting to find crystals and bag them at Scratch Patch. I also really loved seeing the penguins at Boulder's Beach. It was lovely to take my toddler son on safari for two and a half hours. It will be your baby boy's first Christmas and I hope you will all have a wonderful time.