how do you maintain your pet?

my pet is a dog.he is three months old.morning and evening i will give him two slice of bread.afternoon and night i will give food.i wont tie my pet he will roam freely around home.if i throw ball he will catch it and bring it to me.if he is interested in playing he will bark and pull my dress and will call me to play with him.now i am training him to walk in two legs.i used to bath him once in a week.i used to take him to hospital once in a month.i love my pet a lot :). do you love your pet?how do you maintain your pet?
I've three pet dogs at my home my friend. I love my pets very much. At each stage of my life my pets had played a major role. My pet dog has saved my mom from a poisonous snake. The same pet helped us to escape the great Tsunami waves at 2004 my friend. And still they play a major role in my life my friend.
@jb78000 (15178)
it sounds like you are caring for your dog well, although i am not sure about so much bread. anyway i cannot have a dog, cat or rabbit because of the conditions of my lease (little animals in cages only) so i have two little pets (rats, but they are actually nice animals). they get as much ratfood as they want and treats every evening but these i have to limit so as they do not become fat. they are allowed to leave their cage when i am in the room but they rarely bother. although many people's first reaction when they discover what i have is to go 'ick' i am very fond of them too.