Toilet Seat Up?

Venezuela
Why do women give a big fuss about leaving the toilet seat up? It's not even that big a deal. My wife should even be thankful that I put the seat up so I won't get pee on it. Sometimes I just forget. If you happen to see that we forgot about it, it's not really that hard to put the seat back down. No need for a lecture, no fuss, no sermons. Do guys complain when women leave the seat down? No.
@Morleyhunt (17457)
At my house you better put it back down. I'll put one of those fluffy covers on the lid. Then you'll need to hold the seat up.
@calai618 (1781)
It may not be that big of a deal but it sure is nice to be able to use a toilet without having to hold the seat down. Just give the girls some considerations since it's so much easier to pee while standing or at least be courteous..hehehe. Wives, especially those who are stay-at-home, are very much tired of house works already and putting the seat down is the least husbands can offer to make them feel relax even for a moment. They keep the toilets sparkling clean so it would really be refreshing to be able to use the toilet without having to do anything. I hope guys consider putting the seat back down a common courtesy like opening the door for her or carrying her stuff. Yes it is easy to put the seat down so why is it so hard for guys to have the initiative to do it?.. :D