Choice between discount and commodity itself

discount - 50%.........
@mac_fish (723)
China
I confess that I'm a guy who prefers bargain when I'm shopping both in reality and on internet. For example,If I wanna buy a watch(Hamilton, maybe),and I have to pick one from two watches on similar price those I like both.I will choose the one which on much higher discount rate,though the color or style of the other one attracts me much more. Coz,some voice will comeout as soon as I'm in that kind of situation,and tell me"buy the one whose original price is higher,it do have some reason to be on such a high price,u will find it one day.This is a real bargain and pretty worthy to buy". This is my consumerism. HOw about urs??
@raynejasper (2326)
..hi.. I am practical as you are.. and i prefer buying things and goods which are discounted.. of course, I still consider the quality of the product that I buy so that I won't be buying again and again.. sometimes, and most of the time, their are cheap goods and things we can buy but the quality isn't good.. this would lead us to buy and buy again because it is easily damaged or broken..
@mac_fish (723)
Ur words make sense,choose a one which has good quality so we donn't have to waste money to buy another one or even repeated.