How could I promote PTP link of donkeymails in easyhits4u?

I do not know how to promote ptp link of donkey mails in any site? I Want to use it in traffic exchange sites. Is it possible? I use the link in cash-harvest but am not receiving any credit. Why? please guide me
@Bethany1202 (3434)
A word of advice, many PTP sites are banned from certain programs, so check with the PTP program AS WELL AS where youi plan to promote it to be sure it's not against the terms.
@rifatuha you should really take note of this advise because it will most likely answer your questions by doing his suggestions
@monouu (2613)
Easyhits4U don't allow Donkeymails so you can't promote it over there. You also should not promote it anywhere but only Donkeymails's PTP approved sites, you can get the list here: If you want Traffic exchanges to promote Donkeymails PTP, I suggest Pay4surf & Em-traffic. Both accept Donkeymails PTP & also offer you cash beside just credits. You can get more info in my blog.
@victorywp (3530)
the reason why you are not receiving any credit is because easyhits4u is not in donkeymails approved list. check for yourself.