If we buy a house in France and one of us dies does the spouse inherit as per uk

August 30, 2006 6:34am CST
We have a married daughter who will be living in England.When one of us dies we would want the property to go to the surviving spouse and then once that surviving spouse dies then our daughter would inherit this property .
No responses