Do you wear Perfume or Cologne or Fragrance every day?? For yourself or others ?

I'm one of those girly girls and I must admit I love fragrance and wear Perfume every day. Doesn't matter if I am home alone and no plans to go out, I still wear it. I guess for me it's a nice little boost that I enjoy for myself and I am always happy when someone complements me! I am very choosy about the fragrance so I only have 3 that I wear depending on my mood. Lucky for me everyone else seems to like them too! It makes me feel special and always improves my mood so I guess I can say it's a beauty boost that I enjoy every day! Do you wear Perfume or Fragrance every day or ? Is it for yourself or others?
@fiazio (736)
Hello, Yes I do wear perfume daily. It makes me feel good, freshens me up for the rest of the day. I do it not for the others, but for me. True that, it gives me a boost at the start of the day.
Ah...you are just like me in that! I love choosing which of my scents to wear and really enjoy the scents. They are one of my girly girl things that I still delight in even tho I have done it for years! Wonderful way to start the day!