How does trekpay converts points into money?

France
Could someone please explain me how many of trekpay points do we need to get a $5.50 cashout? I think trekpay is new, and the site itself isn't as user friendly as any other PTC sites. I tried checking out the FAQs and it didn't help me much..
@monouu (2612)
The rate really vary so nobody can answer your question. However the rate is getting lower nowadays. In the past I get $0.003 per credit and now only $0.001.
@Tallygirl09 (1385)
They don't tell you. They say it's based on profit sharing somehow. I can't get them to answer any of my requests for why my payment hasn't been received. Been trying for over 6 weeks..Payment should have been made about 90 days ago. Someone is updating their site tho since the home page changed last week. Word to the wise,,my experience hasn't been a good one since they don't respond to tech requests and I should have been paid months ago as I was over the minimum. Hopefully some other members might have some suggestions for us. Have you tried out Neobux yet? I can send you the sign up link if you like. I have heard good things from other mylotters and just joined to try them out. Good Luck!!