rizhao -my hometown,and how are yours!

China
The name of rizhao originates from an old saying "it's the frist to get the sunshine ",rizhao is a new rising port city ,it is famous for its blue sky,jade sea and golden beach.it is a so beautiful city ,so if you have time ,welcome to visit!
@rachael5760 (2740)
• Israel
My hometown is Los Angeles, California, which is close to the beach, I used to rollerskate to the beach every weekend, and then take the bus back. But Los Angeles is mostly famous for the smog and of course Hollywood where many movies are made. Now however I live in Jerusalem. We don't have the beach, but there are many museums to visit, parks and other attractions.
Los angeles ,a beautiful city ,which often appear in the movies, when I was young,i also dream to travel.but with my growing ,i found the dream is far away .
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Hi there, My hometown has the finest beaches and the finest sunsets you'll ever see. Ever heard of the "green flash"? That's a rare phenomenon that occurs as the upper rim of the sun goes down in a final farewell of sunset on a flat horizon. I have seen them twice here, sad I have no camera on hand to record the event. Now I make it a point to bring one whenever perfect conditions exist.
@Mystorg (12)
my home town is rushan in weihai,not far from yours.