clockpay.net is legit ?

Hi will you tell me that clockpay.net is legit or not? and what is minimum payout for paypal ? is it $2 and they pay only to verified paypal account is it right? well why I feel that it is scam site because it has same format which scam sites like Hellishdollars.com , sweetptr.com have. Hope you will help me
@krors8 (64)
• Spain
The minimun payout for paypal is $0.01, they paid me this amount the first day and since then I hadn't recived more money of this page.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
There's an update regarding paypal payments: Payout schedule: Daily payouts for balances over $2 USD. No minimum payouts weekly on Fridays. Send/receive fee: 2% + $0.01 USD per transaction (minimum possible amount to send is $0.02 USD).
@LoriAn (120)
So is this a legit site please let me know.Cause i am still with them.Thanks.
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Clockpay is now very close to be part of the scam list. It seems like you have to upgrade in order to cashout and that your free membership expires. NOT RECOMMENDED anymore.
@stand87 (667)
• Bulgaria
I also got payment from them few times. But I made 1-2 cents in 2-3 days. And now they changed their policy and it's very hard to reach payout there. It's not worthy at all. But they seem to be legit site because they paid me before. I know one site like clockpay but better one. The payout there is 0.02, in a day you can make 3 to 4 cents. I got 15 cents from them already,I joined 4 days ago. If somebody's interested- PM me
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i had sign up with clockpay.net on January 13 of this month and the following day i had receive payments of $0.01...i am going a little higher for my next cash out.i don't know if it's legit or not but it does seems like sometime i can work with for now.
@rosekiss (30100)
• Eugene, Oregon
I joined clockpay the other day, and have $.01 in there right now, but I can't cahsout as of yet since they won't let us right now, and I wasn't going to cashout until I had a little more in my account, as I like to let my accounts build up before I ask for payout. As diana said they are legit as she has been paid, and what says goes, so I am going to stay with them for sure. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.