why to people behave like this ?

I was sleeping late night and i wake up as i hear screeming of girl and boy from out side. I see the road and 2 girls and 2 boys walking and talking loudly and than screeming and laughing. It was late night 2 AM ..., They are returning home after watching late night movie or show. But why do they behave like this ....
@williamjisir (22909)
Yeah, people like them are very crazy without thinking much of the others that are sleeping at this time of the hour. I feel so bad that you were waken up by the noise, which is very annoying.
@deenaly (162)
Well, I suppose the movie was very interesting that they laughed. I think they are happy. The screaming however does sound like they were drunk or something. I believe that they became brave enough to chat loudly in the middle of the night because they were in a group. I don't think a sane person would scream and laugh if that person is alone, though.
They were probably drunk, if they were behaving like that late at night. People who do that bug the hell out of me, even during the day time. people need to learn how to behave without disrupting the whole friggen world around them. LOL there have been times when I've been sitting in the coffee shop and people have acted that way. Annoying as hell!!