What happened to Internet Explorer?

Do you know him ? - The picture shows a deformed icon of the internet explorer. This indicates the sorrow of the internet explorer. Have a word with it.
Once there was a time when the world of Internet started with the Internet Explorer. The icon of Internet explore was once an emblem for the Internet. But over the years with the introduction of several new web browsers the internet explorer has lost its dignity to some extent. I am not saying that no on uses it. But when you compare it with the others browsers you will find the situation. Although it is one of the safest web browser available. But peoples are just running after these newly featured browsers. I am not the brand ambassador of internet explorer but I am just telling how the one which was used in the early days is being neglected today.