Did the movie Pay It Forward inspire you?

I just finished watching Pay It Forward for the fifth or sixth time. Everytime I watch I am so inspired to do my part in this movement. For those of you who are not familiar it is about doing someone a favor, and instead of having them return the favor to you they do a stranger a favor and ask them to pay it forward. I love the idea, and have even done it on multiple occasions but have wondered whether the other person really continued it. Was anyone else inspired by this movie, or have your tried it yourself in your own life?
I cry each time I watch the movie. I was very shocked to know there was a movie about this. I was paying it forward for years. I even had my family and friends doing this. When I saw the movie it made me want to do it even more. I love the movie but hated what happened to the sweet boy in the movie. This is one movie I would find a great gift to give another.
I know, the movie is just so sad. I cry every time I watch it as well. That is awesome that you have been doing it for years. I have as well. My grandmother loved the idea far before the movie ever came to be. She inspired me. Yesterday when I wrote the post was her birthday, I watch it every year on her birthday and remember her. It inspired me. And I think you are right, it would make an amazing gift to give someone.