Windows Vista - General

What are your thoughts about the new Windows Vista? Is it going to be another Windows ME or will it actually be worth its weight in gold?
@macubx (11422)
Vista is SHi+
What do you use to run your computer?
@tibido (4080)
fu*** Vista
Yeah so far I'm not impressed with Vista either. I think they are being way to analretentive about security. I beta tested for them and had a ton of trouble getting the WiFi to connect to an access point and actually get on the web. I also had issues with "Aero". They have good ideas, but they just have to iron the issues out.
@Iceland (98)
• Iceland
I have seen a beta version of it and I wasn't too impressed with it. Hopefully it will be ready when people start using it. ME was the worst mistake Microsoft ever made, hope this won't be similar to that.
@lucalucky (1840)
This is interesting. I didn't see it at all and I am waiting to see and read something more about it. Did you try? Any special tools, any big bug? problems? I don't remember when the offical selling start. I know that is the same day all around the world.
Windows Vista screenshot - A screenshot of the new Windows operating system
My friend installed it a couple days ago, and I think it is very good looking and has lots of cool new features. I am going ot get it for sure. Check out this picture (it is one of the new features)