Can I bulk-upload the photos on mylot?

I have been having this query for a long time! Can I upload my photos in a large amount at a single time in mylot? Also, how much do I get paid for a single photo?
@mutpal74 (314)
Hi friends sure you can but be careful not to upload any adult material and it is always better to upload quality photos to get maximum hits.
@mysdianait (64023)
Did you understand the question?
@elitess (5077)
• Ipswich, England
Hi there Kar The limit of photos per 24 hours (day) is 30. You have to upload each one individually and comment each one so that they have more relevance to us users who look at them. I can't tell you exactly how much you will get for a photo and even if i knew i don't think i would be allowed to, but i can tell you that with 30 photos a day, each day you can easily reach the minimum payout (10 $) in a month.
There is no provision as you can see clearly here. Bulk upload has a different setting and the setting that we see here is only for one at a time upload. About payment it is not specified anywhere how much that is.