Make me LAUGH!!!

I really admire people with sense of humor. It makes me feel good when Im sad or suffering from any circumstances. It wipes away everything that bothers me. It relieves my headache. I totally believe that laughter is the best medicine. How about you???? Do you agree??
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
i totally agree with you..i like to spend time or hand with people who has a sense of humor to cheer me up and besides that i like to have a good laugh...i don't like to hang around people who bored me or dull my mood.
@Hazelrose (2185)
Hi madoarty,Yes,I agree with you,because my husband has a sense of humor and he really relieves my stress. In our relationship as husband and wife,we are just like friends that we can talk everything that makes me laugh.Even though there were times that i'm not in the moood but still he can made me laugh.He is like a clown to me.Thanks,Good luck!