How do I help my friend...?

Hi mylotters, Need your advice. My friend and I have this swimming class and she really wants to learn how to swim but she really can't. So I help her by teaching her again and again and we still practice even our swimming class is done yet she still can;t make it. How would I help her? I already do my best.
@saphrina (31740)
• South Africa
You have to use a babypool for this. Let her lay on her belly, keep hold of her, by putting your hands just slightly above her hips. Let her kick with her feet, while you keep her afloat. She has to learn to keep her feet and arms working together. That is very important. And please, she has to move her head side ways to breath. She will get the hang of it, just be patient.
Thanks. I will try that. Thanks for your response.
I also have a friend who cannot swim and still cannot swim. She just keep on practicing at the side of the pool. She keep on pedaling her feet.
Is she sure she wants to learn? because it will start to want to love and then learning. me I can't swim, but I am willing to learn. there is a fear that I will drown, I have a fear of water to be honest that is why when I am doing it there are doubts and fears, but when you really like to learn , you will take a risk. And you will be happy of your little improvement as days goes by, and the fear will gone. Ask her what is her reason why she wants to learn to swim. She is the only one can know that. Remember if she really want it, she can have it she will learn.