I don't have an account in Liberty Reserve.

@vycess (1590)
Saudi Arabia
Is liberty reserve good? Is it free to open an account there? I just have alertpay and paypal accounts. Well, will I open an account there? What would you suggest? Is it more good or better than alertpay?
@sherwinm (149)
Yipee my 100th post:);):) even i do not have a liberty reserve account but many sites ask for that account but even i was doubtful about opening it. its free to open i know but they do not allow to transfer to our bank acount? then how do we get the money from them? may be i should start a discussion on this if i am not made clear here:)
Hi vycess, there is no harm in joining at Liberty Reserve. It is a good payment processor. I am a member there and building up funds in that site too. LR have its own characteristics as other sites have. Liberty Reserve supports HYIP sites also.
@nocturn98 (956)
• Venezuela
Liberty reserve is just another internet payment method just like alertpay and paypal. There's nothing wrong if you want to sign up an account with them. Personally I think it's better if you have all your funds in one payment processor only.
@monouu (2612)
There's nothing good or bad of a payment processor as it all depend on your needs and whether it support your country or not. It can be good for somebody but bad for you. Liberty reserve is very much like Paypal & AlertPay except it don't have any charge back feature & don't offer bank withdrawal so you need to sell your LR fund to exchanger in order to get cash. In this case, you should try to find a local exchanger that will help to minimize fee & time.