Do you think that marriage is a social trap???

@saanjh (784)
In today's generation youth think's that marriage is a social trap, But I don't think so because it's a bonding of love and feeling's, what you think???
@SHAMRACK (8525)
Dear friend, May be if the marriage if for better intention it is well and good. Moreover it is seen in cases like which the bride marries or groom marries for other intentions are really a trap. In India a married wife can sue her husband and her family with any proof. A married women in India could even put her husband and his parents, sisters, and brothers to jail with only her verbal or written complaint to police. I hope in that case it is a trap where rules and laws are misused for other negative benefits.
@raynejasper (2326)
..hi saanjh.. I don't think it is a social trap.. for me, it is a thing which should not be played but instead, to be taken seriously.. Marriage is not like food that when you think you can't take it anymore, you just spit it out.. marriage for me is a sacred rite done by couples bonded by love and commitment.. However, it seems that many people are not already preserving the sacredness of marriage because of the laws of divorce and annulment.. I don't say I disagree with the law.. I'm just a little sad because people are taking advantage of those laws to break away from their family.. and of course, it is the children who suffers the consequence of their parents separation.. I have always dreamed of having an intact and closely knitted family members.. but it seems it's not really possible nowadays.. I just hope the coming generations will become more careful in choosing the right person to get marry so that broken families could be lessen..