Mylot Friends

This is strange, I sent one of my mylot friends a PM message yesterday and he answered it, then I went to reply to him again but I get an error message that he is not on my friends list and that I should request him to be friend. And indeed he is not on my list, but when I click his avatar I dont get the option to request BUT! The "send Message" button is there. What happened to my friend? I also noticed that there are other friends missing off my friends list. Is this due to the changes mylot has made?
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yes i think it's from the enormous improvements changes mylot did yesterday why that happen to you...i believe everything is not to an 100% right now...so just have patience for the time being...everything will soon be back in order and the way it use to be.
@kar295rocks (2119)
I think there is some problem with the browser or the server! Try adding him as a friend again or try mailing him! I do not seem to have this problem!