Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony: Most Memorable Moment?

I have the opening ceremony tuned in on the TV and even though I am not big on watching pomp and circumstance, it is the Olympics. Did you watch it? What did you think was most memorable moment? I like to watch the athletes march in. It's fun to see some of the countries with 1 or 2 athletes (you've to admire them) and teams like Ethiopia and Uganda (traditionally non-winter sports countries) proudly come marching in. But to me, the moment I won't forget was seeing the team from Georgia, who hours earlier lost a team member when he was killed in a training run on the luge track, and to watch them get a standing ovation. The grief and shock on their faces was almost hard to watch. These Olympics have been dedicated to the memory of Nodar Kumaritashvil. Many of the teams wore black armbands in support.
I think the most memorable moment of the Olympics for 2010 was the memorial for Nodar Kumaritashvili the luger from the republic of Georgia. For them to dedicate the opening ceremonies to him says a lot for the Olympians sticking together during these games.