Valentine's day edited post

@wmraul (2557)
Bucharest, Romania
Now, I first gonna be honest with you. My real name, from ID card, legal and official, is ... Valentin. So, I feel entitled to give a small help to hose who - on Valentine's day - would want to be with the loved one but .. will choose to be with friends or who knows where else: 1- Open the link bellow 2- Choose from main-images-bottom-right-corner if you want it in english or italian 3- use the bottom of page the "dedicate and send this song" button and send to loved one thru email or facebook. Good Luck !! link: http://www.pumahardchorus.com/
@stvasile (7317)
I just posted a discussion with the same clip man... Do you have "purple flame" psychic abilities? Or it's me with the psycho-bubu abilities?
@stvasile (7317)
Oh, and, I really want to show my support... You must get a lot of annoying name day wishing from people, even if there's no Saint Valentine on Feb. 14...
@wmraul (2557)
• Bucharest, Romania
Do you play hattrick ?
@stvasile (7317)
No, the only football manager game I play online is Manager Zone.
@jb78000 (15178)
interesting wmraul. what does the m stand for though?
@wmraul (2557)
• Bucharest, Romania
m ? what m ?
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
dont you thin kit is a very difficult name to live with