A Poem to Cupid on this Unhappy Valentines Day

@vmenard (895)
Cupid, this year don't draw back your bow Cause your aim really blows. Cause you've never found love for me Cupid please hear my cries And my sad lonely sighs How hard can it be to find one guy? Cupid as Donald Trump would say You're fired,so just go away And take with you this awful day Cupid please understand It's been a while since I've had a man So this holiday I can't stand Cupid draw back your bow And shove it where the sun don't go Happy Valentines to you MoFu.
@Tallygirl09 (1385)
LOL... I can relate, sometimes Cupid doesn't do well for me either! Nice rhyming. Well at least Valentine's Day fell on the weekend so you didn't have to see flowers being delivered and gifts being given. Just forget about the day and maybe next year you won't want to!
@joygracia (1328)
I kinda relate to this.. This is a pretty neat poem. I like it. Thanks for sharing..