where were you last night??? i was at home ........

@vorovo (67)
Nigeria
why should i die cos of feb 14 and forget that we still have feb 15, well i spent my yesterday thinking about today. where were you and what did you do ??? coffesion time !!
@brymel25 (286)
Hi! I just spent my valentines day at home. Though I have a boyfriend, he lives very far from me. We have this long distance relationship for more than 3 yrs. We just spent the whole day talking on the phone. Though we weren't able to spend valentines day together, he promised to be back on my birthday next month. Hopefully. =)
@jaiho2009 (39021)
I was in church the whole morning,and then had lunch with kids. I plan to watch movies with my kids by afternoon,but,i had an emergency meeting. So,i had to attend some meeting,and then come home late afternoon. Cook dinner for kids and then watch movies with them at night before going to bed. that's all...how about you?..how did you spend last valentines day?
@fsll518 (304)
I just stayed at home. That was Chinese New Year's Day also. It is just a normal day for me. I stayed at home and nothing much exciting :P Good luck, hope you enjoy everyday!
Well i don't have boyfriend so i did not celebrate Valentine Day but last night i was with my mom and went to watch movie My Name Is Khan...
I was home all day long. For the most part I slept during the day. I was so tired because,tim woke me up early. Happy valentines day he said. while I was trying to get some more sleep. When I woke up I went to get a shower to try and stay up. It worked a little bit. I was so tired and i came here a little bit. But,I went and crahed a little while later. Then Tim came and woke me up again.