Do referrals make you more money in mylot

I was wondering do referrals make you more money in mylot. also i was wondering how many referrals do you have to have to earn one dollar a day.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
yes referrals does make earn more in mylot....as long as your referrals are active as much as you are everyday participating in the mylot community.i do not know how much you would get per referral everyday cause it does varie....it depends on their participation....the same would apply for you too...mylot doesn't have a fix rate per post...per search ....per nothing...you just have to work as hard as everyone else...dedicating your time and couple hours here to something.
DOLLYBABY is right. You can earn more in MyLot with the help of your referrals especially if they are actively participating in MyLot. You can have big results without much tiring efforts on your part. Hard work is good, but smart work is better. Imagine if you are working in a insurance company and you are given a sales target of $1 Million in one month. What will you do? Will you work for it alone by yourself? Or, you assemble a downline sales team of agents to work under you to help you achieve that goal?.. Wealthy John D. Rockefeller said, "I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts".
@ybong007 (6659)
It depends. I have a few referrals but none of them are active anymore.