Whats is the most expensive useless thing you bought?

There are times my impulsive buying instinct kick in especially if I'm in a gadget shop. I bought this bluetooth headset at around $20 and it is functional but not necessary I only realized that i really didn't need when I got home. I also bought an N-gage game stick that cost around $30 it became useless when my phone could not save game data into it :(...What have you bought out of impulse and regretted buying it after?
I bought a treadmill so i could lose weight. The price was over $700 due to it being automatic and all. So I bought the treadmill worked out on it and lost no weight. I then had the gastic bypass and now I hang towels on my tradmill. I am moving and don't know what to do with it. Take it wih me or sell it to someone. But,i'll never get close to what I paid for it. So I feel this psot fits the bill with my wasted money.
My sister would have done the same thing last year. Good thing we didn't bring our car because we had a problem on how and what to use to deliver the treadmill. I was also planning on selling the bluetooth headset but it is really setback when you cannot get the exact amount you bought it for and you have only used it for a short time.
I bought a hair straightener & crimper & I've never used it! Waste of money because it doesn't work on my hair.. My hair is too thin so it turns out funny & my hair is already straight so I don't even know why I bought it!
@psycospaz (320)
I have to say the most expensive useless thing I've bought was my PSP. I am a gamer, actually I LOVE to play games, but I just never could get into the ones on the PSP, also the load times would drive me nuts! I've been told to try again with the PSP GO but I have a nice, very small laptop now, so I figure - why bother, I can do everything the GO can do and a whole lot more! However, these things we buy and find out we don't want or need, make great last minute gifts!
@warvial (1154)
Nintendo Wii although it's not useless but it has been almost half a year since I got my Wii but the last time I played it, it was during October. I had initially thought that it would be the best family event gadget but till date, only I have touched and played games using the console and I was quite upset that it didn't seems to interest my family members and yes, I do regret buying it but I don't think I will sell it and hopefully I will be able to plan family events and attract my family members' attention to it.