This Mylot Sucks!!!!!

You dont know how to earn money on this site you start a discussiona nd no one responds to it Just I know that this site sucks!!!!!!!!!
@chetanvk (211)
you have to post a topic which interests people to respond. Also look for others discussions too and reply to them. I am not sure how much money you earn, but the more you respond or start discussion the more you will earn. I suggest you to go through the others discussion and respond to them. Start at least 10 discussions per day and respond to 10 discussions a day. Good discussion will give you more earnings and less gives you less. Best of luck.
@brotha (228)
Good advice. More means more! Less means less! But what I think he's trying to do here is spark a huge argument and pull in some money by getting a lot of people to write on his discussion, which I think should work, but according to lamb and I assume mylot somewhere written, that is not how it works. You only get paid for your own participation. :p How's that 10 a day working for you?
@chetanvk (211)
well I am new member here. I have just made only few discussion and responded to few. I am making 5 blogs per day. I think I am a member since 4-5days and i have 0.60$ in my account. I have finished some tasks from which I have got close to 0.2$. Do you have any more idea other than just blogs in mylot?
@nykel88 (1003)
How old are you? You don't seem to act your age. If you are an adult then you should try to say it professionally. If you think myLot "sucks" then leave. MyLot is not forcing you to do discussions here. This site is for information not mainly for posting whatever he wants to. Don't give on conclusions when you lack experience. I'm sorry to say but you are a rude person.
Too many people come here thinking this is a way to make a living, personally I dont care if mylot paid us at all, I would still come to mylot for discussions & reply even if they didn't pay.
Thats simply stupid. How can you tell that the site sucks if you have not even stayed long here? Be careful on what you say or mylot might think that you suck too and ban you here!! If Im given the chance, I will give you a warning, and besides, if you do not want the site, then QUIT!!
@srganesh (6349)
As the first responder told,you can earn a lot by responding to others posts and commenting on them.You can still earn by uploading photos or commenting on photos.When you start a discussion,you should be patient to receive any responses.There is always the risk of going unnoticed and this happens to experienced mylotters too.Just don't lose heart and participate a lot to see your earnings up.
@DOLLYBABY (2536)
Lol this is certainly not the way to go about it.you only saying that about mylot because you have no experience or know anything about mylot.i am pretty much sure once you get use to mylot your gonna take back every word you said about mylot.first if you would like to know how to earn with mylot you should have check out the FAQ and guidelines sections of the website.in m y opinion mylot is a very good,fun and excited social community site to be apart of...you can earn on mylot by posting an reply to discussions,commenting your own pictures,using the mylot search engine..whenever you perform a normal search you will be rewarded,you can also do task and refer your friends and family to join.i also wanna wish you a warm welcome and hope you will find my fun and useful.