Do you like jewerly?

I have to say that even when I am a female I really don't like jewelry too much unless it would be silver, I love silver, especially when they have turquoise on it. But in general I really don't wear jewelry, I don't even have engagement ring, because I told my boyfriend that we should use that money to travel. My friends can't even believe that I don't wear engagement ring. What do you think? Do you like jewelry? What type?
@towongfoo27 (2989)
I also like silver jewelry, but nothing to gaudy like costume jewelry. I tend to like simple pieces of jewelry, for I believe less is more. Yet I also like jade jewelry and jewelry made from abalone! I don't have much jewelry, but I the pieces I do have, I appreciate! Jewelry enhances the beauty of the beholder! Yet I don't like when girls or women overdo it with the bling. That can be a turn-off. For me, it is silver, jade, and abalone.
I agree, I hate when people wear so much jewelry, they look like gypsies, it is so over done, I agree with you than when it comes to jewelry less is more. I like the small necklaces and small earrings, I really love silver I think it looks so clean and immaculate.