UFC 110 from landDOWNunder

Just finish watching UFC 110, good fights good cards. i think Cain Velasquez is going for the belt but he must defeat Frank Mir. Way to go for the veterans Silva and CroCop, i really enjoy watching The Axe Murderer fight, what a relentless fighter.
@erikmama (12934)
Ir is great to finally find another UFC fan on here! I am one huge fan of UFC and MMA in general and do not find many others here who share my passion! Anyways I no longer have cable so I am way behind on my fights. I am not sure who Cain is to be wuiwt honest about it, but I have never seen anything that impressed me about Frank Mir. I dont really like his cocky attitude, but I felt his pain when Brock Lesnar beat the brakes off him.but Cro Cop is a great fighter. I am glad Randy Coture won against Mark Coleman in the last fight. Although he is not one of my favorites there is just someting about him I like. My faves are Josh Koshceck)whom I believe also fought_ and Rampage. I hoipe to see Rampaga nd Rashad fight. I really need my cable back.
i am a big fan of this sports, i remember when i was a kid i used to rent VHS tape not knowing its UFC, i came to me as an underground fighting. i hope to see more other mylotters with this interest, Cain is young guy going on top unbeaten right 8-0 to be exact, he beat The big Nog(Pride Champion) now, i think his background is kickboxing. i don't like fighter who talk a lot except from Rampage.