why women show their body parts

Jordan
Ialaways ask myself this question ,why women wear clothes that show thier body parts?for example ,legs,chest...etc. Men do not wear tight clothes and do not wear clothes that shows thier body,why? do women wear those clothes to attract men?don't they feel shame of themselves?
Maybe to attract men because usually men do fall with this type of attraction. Guys at first takes notice of the looks and body shape of women but when they see a bit of a flesh like what you said, legs and chest, they can't take their eyes off from that part and their mouth is watering.
it is not maybe dear it is the reason that's why they do wear such a cloth that show their body. every one try to attract women and so we do so as well. girls also try to attract attention of men. men falls prey to them who looks sexy and wears short cloth. men think that they can be seduced easily. i know they also that get seduced easily.
@ronaldinu (12456)
• Malta
Women know how to attract men. Men are voyeurs. Men are sexually stimulated by vision. So women do their utmost to gain their attention by wearing tight clothes or miniskirts or other semi-revealing clothes.
@iridium (436)
men do wear clothes that show off their bodies and not all women who wear such clothes are doing to attract men. thats a huge and wrong assumption.
@reneezoso (393)
women are just the most beatiful creature ..ever made.. and its the lust for more and beauty that makes em do so :P
@towongfoo27 (2990)
I think some women wear clothes that show body parts because they have been objectified by the western society that teaches women wrong ideas of beauty. I think too tight clothes are unattractive because they leave little to the imagination. No one wants to look at a girl's behind when her too tight pants are stuck in it. I also think that it is unfair that guys can wear whatever they want without the objectification, and that there are double-standards when it comes to women wearing clothes. I'm not saying to cover up completely, but have a little taste in what you choose to wear. I guess the reason is western women are taught that beauty is all about their clothes, too, when it is in the eye of the beholder.