I think mobile or cell phones have vanished almost the watches

@1anurag1 (3581)
I think mobile or cell phones have vanished almost the watches Earlier we used to see the different colored watches on hands of people. but today i rarely see them. if the person has a cell phone. i think it is easy and enhanced version of a watch also. the cell phone also have the alarm facility which generally a watch does not have. what you say about this.
@user_786 (1339)
i think this is true for many people. i also have stopped wearing watch even looking at watch clock since i have started using a cell phone. it is easier to check the time on your cell phone than to find a wall clock on a wall to see the time.
@kaylachan (4778)
I don't use a watch much though I do have a talking one. If I want to know the time, my phone does a good job of telling me the time. The last few phones I had would tell me the time via the voice command feature which is handy.
@sk66rc (4262)
I started wearing watch about a year ago. My cell phone hasn't replaced my watch yet. I don't use my phone for alarm anyway. My wrist watch does have alarm in it. I generally use my phone for what it is, a phone.
@warvial (1154)
Yes, mobile phone is considered the substitute for watches, alarms, calculator and torch lights, or at least, it is for me. Although I own quite a few watches, but as compared to the past, nowadays, I don't remind myself that the watch is a necessary accessory to wear before going out and thus, most of the time, I will go out without it. But still, it is quite troublesome for me using my mobile phone to read the time especially my mobile phone is a flip phone and every time, I have to flip it open in order to read the time. Thus, when those times that I wore my watch, I am just glad that I wore it since I am a constant time-reader.
NO I DONT THINK SO, WATCHES ARE STILL HAVING THE SAME IMPACT. because the places where you need the watch more (like meetings, exams etc mobiles may not be allowded)here watches are more used not the mobiles. and its not easy to look time in mobie every time but its more easier to look time on watch thats what i belive.
@anurag3786 (6275)
Yes you say correct.. in that time mobile phone take places of watches.. because now every persons have mobile.. so there is no use of watches.. if you have mobile with you.. and you may saw the time in your mobile.. but i think.. some places mobiles are banned.. like in examination room.. etc.. so there is need of a watch.. because mobiles are not allowed there... have a nice day and keep mylotting always..