Hey Virgos! Virgos?? Can we chat real quick??

I'm sure you guys love this site... and I need answer to a question. How do you virgos feel about fame & fortune?? Or is there a specific aspect of life you prefer over another?? Example: working a great job and hanging with friends -or- maybe taking in a theatre play and walking down a favorite street to people watch. Basically, WHAT FLOATS YOUR BOAT?? If you could create the perfect world (your own) - what would it be like?? I'm learning that virgos are very interesting people. Some might say - "you are all work and no play"; but, I don't think that's true. What do you say??
@towongfoo27 (2989)
Hello fellow Virgo! I like to have fun in my life. I like many different things as a fellow Virgo. For example, I enjoy theatre, dance, writing, food, and friends. I also enjoy a challenge to keep me stimulated, and can sometimes be a picky eater. Even so, my perfect world would consist of my traveling to live in every place known to man for a few weeks. I like the change in scenery, and I would love to travle the world, without worrying about money or other constraints. My perfect world would allow my tp handpick whatever means of travel I prefer to accomplish this, too. What would be really neat as a Virgo is to travle the world and get paid for it, like Samantha Brown in her show. I wonder if a love of traveling is part of the Virgo personality. I just get bored real quick staying in one place, but my perfect world would also consist of eating all I want and not gaining any weight from it, especially on a yacht to Hawaii. That way I wouldn't have to worry about the little things (which can quickly add up like weight).
Hi towongfoo27! O...M...G!! I totally agree - I need to travel with you!! Seriously!! Do you like sushi?? The perfectionistic, get-it-done quality of virgo is what would allow you to do everything you said. So, what's stopping you?? LOL. I'm actually not a virgo... but thanks!! I'm a scorpio (Sag. Asc) who has virgo in the 9th house (pluto) - so I have all those great analytical qualities lighting a fire underneath me to be a (transformative) humanitarian / serve&save the world type person. Now... all that's great (including the itch to live in other countries) but, I think the impatience of dealing with people can sizzle my brain at times. So, maybe I need to employ some virgos to deal with the details. Does your work fit your virgo qualities?? Do you enjoy serving others??