Orkut

orkut makes it easy to find people who share
Hello, Welcome to myLot. Yes, I too believe that orkut is still the best place for friendship. Making new friends is easier and you will also find your old friends through orkut and can reconnect with them. Orkut doesn't pays you for your activities as myLot does. That is quite true. Also orkut is not popular uniformly around the globe. I think it greatest popularity is in India and Brazil. The only way to initiate discussions there is to join a community. God bless you all
Orkut is a social networking site which helps us to come in single platfrom to share your views through scrap and make frieds byy sending smple friend request. I have been in this since three years and all me old friends met there , as all they are resinding various parts of the country , orkut helped me to get meet at one place.
@23uday (2998)
Hi friends, orkut is very easy to send scraps to all it helps us to make friends more and more and can make friends easily and we can contact our friends so it is very easy and interesting and we can search n more of people and we can find vedios,pics and many more so it helps us very much. Have a Good Day.
@manoj1502 (854)
Yes orkut is the one of website in which you can meet your old friends who have missed in your child and can rejoin with them.. Orkut as provided with lots of games to to make people more to visit again and again.
@tluanga (768)
but mylot made it easier to earn