Are the autosurf sites genuine?

autosurf - Autosurf sites are an easy source for e income.
Hi friends... I have gone through many autosurf sites. But maximum of them are not ligitimate and don't pay, so I am confused regarding taking decision that which one is the best get paid to autosurf. Can anyone tell me some legitimate autosurf sites?
@bnx2212 (713)
I have some autosurf but I'm still figuring it out if they pay.
Thanks for your reply. What are those sites?
i am not so sure if you should do autosurf. just a thought.. there are much better ways of earning online. best of luck with earning.
hey life can tell me what is the more ways of earning online and i am realy interested in it so pm me thanks
@topffer (34069)
• France
Are you speaking of autosurfs or manual surfs, i.e. traffic exchanges ? In an autosurf site, pages are scrolling on your computer, even if you're not in front of it. A few years ago, autosurfs were good sites to earn a few money when sleeping (really). Until proven otherwise, the last autosurf who was paying, turned into scam last year.
So there is no legitimate paying autosurf site huh?
@clipsal (160)
autohitsnow.com said that they pay for autosurf. but personally, i dont know if they are legit or not. anyone have any idea about this website?
@monouu (2612)
Those autosurf that pay you money are most likely scam and you need to invest money 1st in order to start earning. You can just join free autosurf and then promote Fusionmails autosurf PaidToPromote whereby you can get paid by promoting a webpage. You can get more info & payment proof in my blog.