how does a relationship manage?

Do you ever get bored with the same person? You ever feel like everyday is repeating itself and want something new to happen. But you think you did everything you wanted to do but cant think of anything to do. I mean life is so slow but when think about the past it seems so fast. What are your insights into this?
@qamarep (4450)
• Pakistan
yes thats the thing where i get bored with same person thats where cheating comes in with other poeople but not me i cant cheat on her
No, I have never got of my boyfriends. But I have seen people who get bored with the same person and so they leave the relationship to look for someone new. As a matter of fact, some even divorce to get freedom from the boredom revolving a husband. I am a big fan of surprises and spicing up the love life. That is why, my current boyfriend and me always come up with new ways to do the same thing every month. I really don't get how people get bored. In today's society it is not easy to find true love. Getting bored of someone who truly loves us seem like a part of a bad personality.