Does anyone know of sites where....

......where one can be paid more than pennies or fractions of pennies for ones time? At the rate I'm going it'll be another year or two before I cash out on any of the programs I'm in. I can't help but feel that this isn't really worth the effort because without a lot of referrals it takes forever to get to the point where one can be paid. I've tried advertising but no one seems to want to join the sites. I'm not so sure I blame them. It's so much work for so little. Does anyone know of a program that is free to join and the money is halfway decent?
@emine08 (1531)
i join in other social networking like mypage5. it is legit site and you can join in for free. and for payment proof, you can see in their blog.
Does it pay more than mere pennies?
@CatGods (4596)
The best advice I can give you to make the most money is to use your skills, hobbies, and interests and find ways to turn them into cash. Your effort and time will be worth it in the long run and you'll know that you will get paid being that you were the one who created the income in the first place. I see that you are 51 yrs. old, so you've got to know some thing that you can make some money from.
Age really has nothing to do with the experiences one has had. I'm physically disabled so I don't get around that much. Besides, my talents lie more in being an open ear for those who need a friend and I have no idea how to monetize that.