undergraduate in china

March 6, 2010 12:45pm CST
i am interesting about undergraduate programs in Chine but i wonder if there is any govermental requiremets about it. For example do i have to give some money or know any Chinese.
2 responses
@qamarep (4448)
• Pakistan
8 Mar 10
where are you from i mean country. what do you mean when you said you had to give money to any chinese what that any chinese mean . does it mean any chinese university or person.
@kialele (126)
• United States
6 Mar 10
What do you mean by "give some money"? If you mean tuition fee, yes, for foreign students, you have to pay some amount of tuition fee (usually it is higher than that paid by local students by much lower than that in american or union colleges). And as I known, almost all colleges in China (except those in Hongkong and Macau) teaching in Chinese. There only very few courses will teach in English. Some universities required foreign students to take Language course first and you have to pass the course before you start the undergraduate program. But even they don't require you to take the language course, if you don't know Chinese, it is hard to survive in academic life.