Do you like to play Second Life?It's a free computer game where you can be an Av

There is a computer game Second Life my bf told me about in 2006. Maybe you have heard of it. Do you like to play it? Do you have a Second Life? If you do, do you keep this fact hidden from family or friends out of embarrassment?
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
Tried to play it a few years ago, when it was really really popular. And really really full of bugs Flying was cool, but got bored of the game eventually. One place that I remembered visiting was a beach with giant guitars and weird birds. Or dragons. Not sure. Heard SL has improved a lot, though.
It has and it hasn't. The Emerald viewer is free to upload and gives you like 20 different alternate sunsets/lighting effects. I can make the sky violet or ash grey if I want. They say you are not able to get on SL with the laptop I have:iBookG4, but I do. We still crash a lot, but they have improved some things. In the fall of last year, they took all adult content and shipped it off to segregated islands. I really didn't see a problem with the way things were;I mean they have a teen grid separate from the adult grid. I guess a bunch of conservatives complained to Linden Labs that they were being offended. Like, TP somewhere else, right? So now there are a bunch of PG rated sims. I went to one of them dressed as Cartman from South Park and I was immediately ejected because they thought Cartman was too offensive. Gimme a break. I wish you knew what sim beach was. It sounds really cool. Wonder if it's still there...
@Jargoness (1193)
• Israel
By the way, there was a volcano on a island, right? I remember trying to get inside it, but there was no way to do that. Meh.
I don't know if it was the same volcano. I got inside one on an island. The whole place had lava all around and it kinda looked like Hawaii on a bad day.
@Chad525 (349)
I'll be honest - I've never heard of it.
It's worth checking out. Some people have met their soul mate in Second Life. There is even a dating site now for it.
@May2k8 (6837)
I have never heard or played, if the game is has element of kinship or friendship may be I will try it.