I wish there is a ranking based on quality of discussions.........

Apart from no. of discussions you have posted or the number of referrals you have got what i wish is there should be a ranking which tell us the quality of discussions. This is because there are people in this world who has extreamly good knowledge and ability of expression. This will really encourage them to post more discussions. There is an another reason behind this is when a new user join any site and see the people sitting already on top he/she may think about not being able to reach there any time but when they see the ranking based on quality basis i think that will turn them on.
@rachael5760 (2524)
• Israel
There is a system like this, just look at the stars next to people's nicknames. I for one have a blue star, ranking 10. I don't remember when this shows up, but keep working at it and you will get a ranking. If you post quality posts, then your ranking can go up. I think that 10 is the highest.
@voldrox (7205)
200 posts and it will come up.
@jersey86 (1348)
Yeah that should be a good feature for the community but if any case people love your reply or liked it. Then they should at least mark it as a good discussion so they will be at least rewarded for the good post and also the rating system w/c users can rate the post on how good or bad the quality is.