Do You Like Ringtones?

Do you like the ringtones that come with your cellphone? I wish mine came with a normal ring, and no, I don't want to buy one! Phones should not play music, right?
@rashmigs (400)
I love ringtones and also the message alert tones :) I have kept differnt ringtones for different set of people. When my friends call, i have a funky ring tone. If its my family, then its a soft music that comes... and that way, i have customized :)
@jess368 (3368)
LOL! I use the cingular ring tone. I dont miss the normal ring ring, but I also dont need a song playing to let me know my phone is ringing. Now they have songs that play when you call someone else. So instead of hearing ring ring, you hear a song while you wait for them to answer. That messes me up anytime I hear it.I really dont care for that at all.
@loved1 (5337)
I want my cell phone to play the song from the WonderPets show. "The phone, the phone is ringing..."
@raveesh27 (304)
some of the ringtones which come with cell r good but not all r good
@sedel1027 (17855)
I like my phone playing music b/c that way I know when my phone is ringing. Of course, I don't have a popular ringtone so my phone doesn't sound like anyone elses.