what do you do in your free time?

@khalida (1130)
hey! when i am reallly busy, i crave to do a lot of things like hang-out with friends,read novels, watch movies, work out, be online(mostly) act crazy, be high, relax in a lot of my own ways. but once i do get time and am free to do what ever i want to..... i feel so damn lazy to do anything but sleep or just be online! i feel so lazy to even go out1 so i think the best way for me to do things is when i am really busy! i 've to take time out from my schedule to do the various things i want to :) :) does this happen to u often?? what do u do in ur free time?
Hi, Khalida, when I have free time, I will go to swim, play badminton, read books or watch movies. But I don't like always being cozy, I prefer to steal a moment of leisure under the pressure of heavy workload. This will make me feel substantial.
@myzire72 (1157)
If free time is defined as time to myself with nothing to do, then I will say such free time is really hard to come by for me. Anyway, however busy I may be, I will still take some time for reading and meditation. These activities don't take much of my time but they provide the much-needed relaxation that I crave for.
@besthope44 (12145)
In my free times, i play my violin. I just love it and enjoy creating my own tunes. Rather i can play it only at my free times. Sometimes i do gardening which i enjoy more..I do cutting the dried leaves, watering, planting some seeds..I wish if i get more free times, as i get very few hours of free time at weekends.
free time watch movies,go with my friends,temple,or simply sit on the net,and if have any girlfried will talk wirh her,and if fight sleep!Hee
well for me if i have free time.. i will just read books.. if i will get bored or tried reading i will going to watch television or movie... or i will just hang out with my friends..
Hello khalida! During free time I usually just chill in my room ,sleeping in,watching movies and gobbling chips.These are the things I do if I feel lazy on a free day.Though when I'm feeling up on a free day,I normally either go swimming or just roam around the mall. These activity makes me recharge and be ready for work again.
@bestylish (923)
I read mangas or Japanese comics (translated to English), sometimes I chat with my friends, Hang-out, and ofcourse... myLot!
When I worked the graveyard shift for 2 years I felt that way. I wanted to take mini vacations all the time but when I had so much time in my hands I feel so darn lazy. In my spare time I like to window shop if not splurge lol, watch a movie or go out of town and take pictures. or if I feel so lazy I read a book or go online.
I do browsing internet, reading magazines and watching Tv.
if i have free time or rest day from work i would rather want to sleep and sleep than go out and be tired. maybe go online to chat with friends that i seldom meet and talk or to family. but most of the time i just stay at home and have rest. sometimes if i feel so bored, i just go out to watch movie with friends or sometimes just me alone.
@sether7 (184)
The one thing I consider my free time is when I'm reading romance novels at home. I have a 8-5 job and sometimes i got home my 7pm. I open my laptop at that time while thinking and preparing something to eat. I have a daughet but she's not living with me but with her grandmother because no one's gonna attend to her. So during weekends or if there's an important occassions, family or school, I see to it that I'm with her. I still work sometimes during saturdays so I go there at Sundays. I'm always busy because of work and online making opportunities but I see to it to have time for myself to relax and read some stuff.
@DOLLYBABY (2534)
in my free time i would spend time writing down questions that i would wanna ask here in mylot...i would also find time to listen to music and watch the television as well as being online..i spend most of my time online here in mylot....i feel lazy most of the days to do house chores but i am not lazy to do mylotting.
@neildc (17252)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
frankly, i never feel to be lazy and i forgot what lazy word is. i am a very busy person. i work in the office the whole day and when i arrive home, i get the laptop and open, log-in to mylot. during that time, i cook or feed the kids or prepare the medication of the little boy. i can't find a free time and it's only a time to sleep when i am not busy.
play guitar and open mylot and face book hi im new here
Dear khalida, When I have free time, I will sleep.
@Detrox93 (107)
I have numerous activities that I do in my free time. The problem is that I have too many activities and I am overly involved. In my free-time, I play the Saxophone and listen to music. Being a musician is a big part of my life, because I feel it gives me the ability to express my feelings without being worried about others critiquing me. About half of my free-time goes towards using the Internet. I am involved in sites such as WikiAnswers, myLot, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I try to evenly distribute it each day, but generally I spend the majority of my time on only one activity.
@kaylachan (4776)
I like to relax and sleep, because when I'm busy I don't really have any energy left to really do anything other then sleep. Though the problem lies in getting the motivation to do anything to be quite honest. I'm seriously lacking a lot of that. And, I could really use a lot of motivation to get work around the apartment done that needs doing done.
@clipsal (160)
reading. but if i can go online, i prefer to surf the internet. but still, i do the reading in the internet. :)
@phoenix8606 (4978)
hi! When I have some free/spare time I usually read some book, because I really like to read. otherwise I am here on mylot and post to some interesting discussions. I also like to meet my friends in my spare time and also play some PC games, which I really like to do, because it refreshes me a lot!
@megamatt (14326)
Free time is such a magical mystical thing. Every time I have it, is a time for great celebration, given how crazy my life has been as of late. I tend to want to go up and down the street and throw a ticker tape parade, before I go "yay, free time, woo hoo, time to party!" It is something that seems to be a rare event in recent weeks. However, when it does happen, I feel like I have no shortage of things that I want to do. I really should make a list. I really do not count a lot of my time online as free time, because I am either at school or making money on something. So technically that is out as a leisure activity, unless I am doing light surfing. Listening to music is something I do in my free time, but to be honest, I also can do that when I am working on something as well. Let's just count playing games online I suppose as something I do with my free time. Get caught up on my reading is another time. Spend some time chatting with friends online, I guess counts as well. Since its getting nice outside, I can finally resume walking outside, so that is a plus.