High School Diploma

United States
November 15, 2006 10:11pm CST
I was just wondering; how would someone go about getting a copy of his/her Diploma,if the school they recieved it from has been destroyed?
1 response
@leedug (920)
• United States
16 Nov 06
You would have to get in touch with your county's Department of Education. They usually have records that go many many years back. Even if the school didn't burn down, most high schools only keep graduation for the past 10 years I believe, or sometimes even less. But, the department of education has everything on file.
1 person likes this