How to run a shop on internet?

Hi,my friends How to run a shop on internet?If you are a chinese,you can know Taobao.Recently,I have opened a textile shop which is sell bedding products.But there is no business since the shop is built,because there is no reputation recording.How can I do?Please give me some suggestion? If you feel free,you can welcome my shop as well,Http:// Thanks in advance also good luck for you.
Your shop is in Chinese and i could not see anything there to buy. I would try starting with first and then another free store. Buy some business cards from and pass them out. I would make a few phone calls to let people know about your store as well.
Thanks a lot,we should work hard all the time.
@loveaan3 (35)
are you a chinese?i always buy somethings i like on the Taobao.i went to yours shop and i fell good.but you should add more goods!and the things should more cheaper because you are a new boss you should take care more about your shop's credit rather than earning! GOOD LUCK FOR YOU!:)
You are right. The reputation is quite important when you want to sell something via the net. My online Taobao shop is not very popular because of this reason. My buying reputation is better than my selling one:) Perhaps you shall try to post some interesting discussions in the forum of Taobao. Perhaps there will be more people to notice your shop. Good luck! I love China